A Tower Defense-style game built using only CSS. Click on any area of the board to create a tower.
- When/Where: This project was started at a two-hour minihackathon at Hackreactor on August 21, 2014.
- Goal: Create a Tower Defense game using as few lines of code as possible.
- Tech used: CSS.
- Github Repo: CSS Defense
- Blog post: Minihackathon #4
Limitations of my CSS-only game:
- No way to keep score.
- Getting hit by a bullet has no effect
- Only way to clear the board is to clear the browser history.